Foodpanda.my is founded in 2012 however the expansion over the last few months is remarkable. They are now housing good number of restaurants such as Pizza hut, Subway and Yo China. The co-founder, Rohit Chadda did mention that the company is expanding at the growth rate of 30%. They are targeting to expand to at least 15 major cities and 5000 restaurants. The aim is here is not only about expanding but also about providing wider options to choose from.
Features of Food Panda.my
– Easy and effective food search engine that retrieves restaurants nearer to your location
– User friendly website with easy to follow instructions
– Customer feedback for each restaurant service through FoodPanda
– The website updates every few minutes keeping you informed. Even when you order late at night using a particular restaurant menu, you get a message that the restaurant is closed and offers you to either pre-order for later delivery or search for an open restaurant with a search button and retrieves the restaurants that are currently open.
– Offers hassle free filtering and sorting options according to cuisines, deals, delivery fee and ratings.
– Option for Home delivery and takeaways
– Payments by Cash (COD), Cards or Net banking
– No ads or unwanted pop ups
You can easy find a restaurant delivery and takeaway timings, your delivery fee (if present ) and the address details of your restaurant on the particular restaurant page “Info tab”. This is not necessary but is one appreciable feature to let the customer find out whether their ordered foods will reach in time. There is also the reviews tab wherein you can read the reviews or write one after you get your first order from FoodPanda.
There are many food outlets in Food Panda website which offers options to pay through credit card and Net banking (see below image). You also have an option to pre-order your foods or cakes by choosing your delivery date and time. This is a lovely option when it comes to order cakes for special events and birthdays.
Another impressive feature is that some restaurants which specialises in Fast foods, wraps and Pizzas in Food Panda do allow you to select your choice of base, add-ons and toppings along with the required price needed for the same.