As the nation’s leading online wine retailer, wine.com brings the best of the wine world to enthusiasts throughout the nation. wine.com offers doorstep delivery of premium fine wines, gourmet products and related accessories, as well as lifestyle wine clubs and distinctive individual and corporate wine gifts
Delivery made easy – faster, safer & cheaper
Once you’ve found your wine (or case), our fulfillment team takes over. Wine presents some unique delivery challenges: it’s heavy, glass, perishable in extreme temperatures, requires an adult signature for delivery and many states don’t even let you ship there. They’ve been attacking these problems for over a decade, and here are some of the things they have going for us:
– In-house distribution network: They own and operate our own network of fulfillment centers across the country. This gives them control over the process, enables them to serve nearly every state and locates them close to their customers
– 80% of you live within 1 or 2 days ground shipping of one of our warehouses.
– Same-day shipping: Order in the morning and in-stock items ship out that same day.
– Date-certain delivery: With an adult signature required for delivery of wine, it’s important to let you chose your delivery date, Saturdays included to most residential addresses.
– Local Pickup: Ship to over 2,000 FedEx Office locations nationwide for pick up on your schedule. You’ll never miss a wine delivery again!
– Weather management: We’re constantly monitoring the weather in our shipping lanes. If it’s too hot or cold, we’ll hold shipment and notify you of your options, which include 6 months of free storage if you need it.
– Steward-Ship: Their most popular program — unlimited delivery all year, for just $49. It just may be the best deal in the wine business!