Are you looking for a photo to make your brochure or website homepage stand out from your competitors? If so, then you’ll surely like IstockPhoto.com!
iStockphoto.com (now iStock) is one of the top stock photography agencies; they are the pioneer for the Microstock image industry. iStock is recommended for those who are looking for an impressive selection of stock photos in terms of quality and quantity. With the amount of experience and largest stock photo library of images, this stock agency is certainly worth considering if you are looking for royalty-free images.
Over 8 million images – including photos, vector images, audio, video and flash, iStockphoto.com was founded in April 2000, with the initial attempt at launching into stock photo around 1999. iStockphoto is owned by the biggest stock photography agency in the world, Getty Images. iStock is one of the most commonly utilized online stock image companies these days for graphic designers and small advertising agencies due to their low prices, affordable subscription plan and versatility. With millions of pieces for sale, iStock is one of the better choices for large quantities of online royalty free content, especially if low-resolution is acceptable.
Accepts PayPal, Visa, American Express and MasterCard. They also accept US money orders or checks from US or Canadian banks. Direct Buying options via credit card starting at $2.00
– You can pay-as-you-go versus committing to a bunch of credits.
– Affordable subscription and credit system.
– Millions of images on offer.
– Images, video, audio, illustration and vector files.
– User submissions are accepted.
– Other stock image services have a better selection for high quality print media.
– Their website can be buggy and difficult to use at times.